The Systems Developer will be part of a small team responsible for the development and maintenance of some of our core IT systems and services that support our business.
The post-holder will be involved in all phases of the development of new services, maintenance of current systems, changes and system upgrades using requisite functional and technical expertise in a timely and cost effective manner. The candidate will primarily be working from our London Office, however travel to and working from our other regional offices (Liverpool, Birmingham and Southampton) is an essential part of the role.
The following responsibilities and skills are not an exhaustive list of all the tasks and the role might include additional duties associated with the role.
Maintain and enhance the suite of standard client correspondence letters, and convert from letter to email where appropriate
- Implement, test and deliver Inprotech upgrades
- Configure Inprotech web version to deliver the best possible experience to fee earners
- Develop new and manage existing integration tools between Inprotech and other software products
- Work closely with Records Team Manager and Systems Manager to develop new tools and reports when required
- Develop new SSRS reports as required
- Develop and implement improvements in system integrity checks
- Ensure compliance with all GDPR laws and any relevant company policies and procedures.
- Member of internal Records and Professional Practice Committee
Essential Skills Required for this Role:
- SQL Server development
- SSRS development
- Visual Studio including VB and C#
- Extensive Inprotech front/back end knowledge
In return, we offer a very competitive salary, flexible working (core hours), a 35 hour working week, 26 days annual leave, Health Cash Plan, Cycle Scheme, Season Ticket Loan, and a professional and pleasant working environment.
For a more detailed job specification, please click here.
To apply, please send your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 22nd October 2019. Please state in the cover letter your salary expectations and confirm if you have a permanent right to live and work in the UK.
Please strictly no agencies.